We are for…
We are the CEC.
Thank you to all for making it happen. Mother Nature would thank you if she could.
Operating since 1998, this year we are turning 21!
Our members include 25 environmental groups and together we share the common interest of improving our local environment in the Cardinia region.
Leading significant positive environmental change through community based awareness and action.
- Facilitate the building of interest about environmental matters in the community and to facilitate the building of capacity of the community to act in ways that enhances or protects the natural environment.
- Make representations to Cardinia Shire and relevant authorities on environmental issues.
- Provide individual and community education on environmental issues
- Support environmental networking and collaboration between environment groups
- Integrity – we act with honesty, transparency and accountability in our program delivery and relationships.
- Passion for and commitment to the Environment
- Science Based: drawing on and sharing scientific knowledge
The CEC is an incorporated association with a Committee of Management of elected members, ensuring strong governance and transparency.
Using our website
You may view the contents of this website and save an electronic copy, download, or print all or part of this website for your own information, research or study. All other use requires written permission. Written permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner’s name, Cardinia Environment Coalition Inc, be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part.
Cardinia Environment Coalition Inc is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Usage statistics for the website are gathered as part of normal site maintenance, but these do not identify individuals using the site.
Cardinia Environment Coalition Inc has used his best efforts to ensure that the information is correct at the time of publication, but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein.
To the extent permitted by law, Cardinia Environment Coalition Inc, its employees, agents and consultants will not be held liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, the Information whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, Cardinia Environment Coalition Inc limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the re-supply of the Information.